Forest Hall, Milford PA
Forest Hall is individually listed on the Historic National Register. The original architectural drawings and blueprints are in the collection of the American Institute of Architects Foundation in Washington D.C. In conjunction with Grey Towers, Forest Hall is considered the birthplace of the Conservation movement in America. The first section was designed by Calvert Vaud (1860s part) and later section (1906) by Hunt & Hunt.