How do I post a listing?
You can add a listing to the site yourself at any time using the following steps:
- Step 1: Create your account and make a note of the username and password you selected. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Step 2: Complete your profile to let potential buyers know how to contact you.
- Step 3: Login to your new account.
- Step 4: Create your first listing by selecting “Submit a Listing” in the navigation. (You can also access this from the My Properties page.)
- Step 5: When you have added the necessary information, select the “Save Property” button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: Until you submit payment, your listing will show up as a draft on the My Properties page. You can now preview the listing, make edits or remove it.
- Step 7: When you are satisfied, select “Pay and Publish”. Choose the desired package, complete the payment information and select “Submit Payment” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 8: Your listing will now be posted on the site. You will also receive an email confirmation.
- Step 9: Return to your listing at any time to change the copy, update the price, add/remove photos or renew the listing.
How do I renew a listing?
You can renew a listing on the site through your seller account following the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- On the My Properties page you will see all of your listings. Select the listing you would like to renew and select “Renew.”
- Follow the same process you used to publish the listing originally.
- Your listing will become active again as soon as payment is processed.
How do I advertise in Preservation magazine?
How do I get additional assistance?
If you have a concern or question not addressed here, email HistoricRealEstate@savingplaces.org for assistance.