How do I post a listing?
You can add a listing to the site yourself at any time using the following steps:
- Step 1: Create your account and make a note of the username and password you selected. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Step 2: Complete your profile to let potential buyers know how to contact you.
- Step 3: Login to your new account.
- Step 4: Create your first listing by selecting Submit a Listing in the navigation. (You can also access this from the My Properties page.)
- Step 5: When you have added the necessary information, select the “Save Property” button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: Until you submit payment, your listing will show up as a draft on the My Properties page. You can now preview the listing, make edits or remove it.
- Step 7: When you are satisfied, select “Pay and Publish”. Choose the desired package, complete the payment information and select “Submit Payment” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 8: Your listing will now be posted on the site. You will also receive an email confirmation.
- Step 9: Return to your listing at any time to change the copy, update the price, add/remove photos or renew the listing.
What is the Unlimited Listings Plan?
You can either pay for property listings one by one, or purchase an Unlimited Listings Plan and list as many properties as you like for one year from the date of purchase. This plan is great for sellers who have many historic property listings.
To purchase an Unlimited Listings Plan, use the “Purchase Unlimited Listings” button on the top of the My Properties page.
- Once the plan has been purchased, your expiration date will appear at the top of the My Properties page.
- When your one year is up, all related listings will expire.
- You can choose to renew the Unlimited Listings Plan or renew properties individually.
How do I renew a listing?
You can renew a listing on the site through your seller account following the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- On the My Properties page you will see all of your listings. Select the listing you would like to renew and select “Renew.”
- Follow the same process you used to publish the listing originally.
- Your listing will become active again as soon as payment is processed.
How do I advertise in Preservation magazine?
If you pay for the print/online package through this site, you will be contacted about materials for your print ad. Preservation magazine mails in January, April, July, and October. For additional information on advertising your historic property in Preservation magazine, please contact email@example.com.
How do I get additional assistance?
If you have a concern or question not addressed here, email HistoricRealEstate@savingplaces.org for assistance.