|Contact name||Reggie Cheong-Leen|
|Status||Project - needs work|
Forest Hall is individually listed on the Historic National Register. The original architectural drawings and blueprints are in the collection of the American Institute of Architects Foundation in Washington D.C. In conjunction with Grey Towers, Forest Hall is considered the birthplace of the Conservation movement in America. The first section was designed by Calvert Vaud (1860s part) and later section (1906) by Hunt & Hunt.
Built in the French Normandy style, Forest Hall was intended for use by commercial shops on the first floor, and for classrooms for Yale University’s Forest School as well as a meeting place for fraternal organizations on the upper floors.
FOREST HALL is at the heart of Milford Borough’s historic and commercial district, 75 miles from New York City, next to the Delaware Diver, where states of Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey meet. The property consists of a main building, along with two separate smaller structures. Its own parking lot has spaces for 31 cars. There is also a large marble fountain in the parking lot.
Main building has six shop spaces on the street level, plus two separate buildings each with street level shop space.