|Contact name||Jordan Kiger|
|Condition||Project - needs work|
|Home area||55,800 sqft|
|Lot Area||0.79 acres|
The Goff Building located at 321 West Main Street in the heart of Downtown Clarksburg next to the Harrison County Courthouse is a premier business location. Designed by Frank Pierce Milburn a prominent architect in the late 19th & early 20th centuries, and built by Nathan W. Goff, the building was erected in early 1911. The building, one of the first high-rises in the region, was constructed with the world’s finest marble, wrought iron, hardwoods, and tensile steel. According to a US Steel engineer, the steel industry no longer smelts steel of the tensile strength of the supports in The Goff Building. The Goff Building’s use has remained consistent for nearly 100 years; as an office building. The construction and design of The Goff Building provides an adaptable structure for any business endeavor!