|Contact name||Rick Sawyer|
Original Spanish Colonial Adobe, constructed in 1849 in Santa Barbara, CA. Building was constructed by the De la Guerra and Orena families and is still owned by the ancestors of this family. Earthquake retrofitted per California codes and regulations and has been meticulously maintained for 170 years.
Additional Buildings / Amenities
- Carriage House
- Finished Basement
- Guest Cottage